Shake Shack Brings Back Corn Dogs for Labor Day
Recipe of the day
- Pete Wells Gives 3 Stars to Scandinavian Aquavit in Midtown Manhattan
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Hooters
- Surprises in Ranking for Daniel, Jean-Georges, and David Chang as Second Half of World’s 100 Best Restaurants Announced
- Polite Customers Get Cheaper Kebabs in Vienna
- In-N-Out Employee Arrested for Attempt on Boss’ Life
It’s a good time to brave the Shake Shack line, because the Shake Shack corn dogs are only available three weekends a year, and one of those weekends is this one.
Shake Shack’s corn dogs are only available on Memorial Day weekend, 4th of July weekend, and Labor Day weekend, so this is the last chance to get one until next summer. According to Shake Shack, the dogs are “dipped in Shack-made corn batter, cooked golden brown and served with Rick’s Picks sweet corn relish.” The corn dog is $4.50.
Because it’s a holiday and everyone might as well send off summer with one big splurge, dessert is a Peach Pie Oh My Concrete, which is a vanilla frozen custard blended with a whole slice of house-made peach pie. A single serving peach concrete is $4.25, and a double is $6.50.
The corn dogs and peach concretes will only be available through Monday, September 1.
The Labor Day specials are available at all Shake Shacks except the ones at ballparks and stadiums. The Shake Shack at JFK airport will be serving the peach concretes, but not the corn dogs. The Shake Shack locations in DUMBO and Flatbush in Brooklyn will have the corn dogs, but not the concretes.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts