Shake Shack Opens Third D.C. Outpost
Recipe of the day
- The Best Restaurants in London
- This New Art Exhibit Allows You to Taste the Paintings
- Marco Pierre White Opens Revamped, Affordable Restaurant Inside Threadneedles Hotel in London
- What New York City Food Are You, Based on Your Astrological Sign?
- Study Says Travelers Would Rather Give Up Sex Than Coffee
The infamous Shake Shack has finally opened its third location in D.C.
According to the Washingtonian, a Best Bites rep confirmed that the Shake Shack location at 800 F Street would open on Tuesday, June 25, and all went to plan.
The New York-based burger chain first came to D.C. in 2011 south of Dupont Circle, then a second location opened at Nationals Park. They are constantly packed, so when the announcement came last August that a third location was in the works, people rejoiced.
“We’ve been amazed by the warm reception we’ve been given over the past year, and our team is proud to grow our roots even deeper in the Washington community,” Shake Shack CEO Randy Garutti said in a press release last August.
This third spot was previously occupied by the Spy Museum’s Spy City Café. It is the 27th Shake Shack added to the list of other locations around the world.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts