- We're independent! Let's cook out!
The Seven-Layer Cookie Cocktail
- 3/4 Ounces Godiva® Liqueur
- 3/4 Ounces coconut rum
- 1/2 Ounce Butterscotch Schnapps
- 1/2 Ounce Partida Anejo Tequila
- 1/4 Ounce Frangelico
- 1/2 Ounce Baileys Irish Cream
- 1/2 Ounce Amaretto
Seven layers of (boozy) sugary deliciousness: the cookie cocktail is made with Partida tequila. Click here for more ways to drink your dessert.
Garnish rim of a martini glass with crushed cookie crumbs. Shake all ingredients in a shaker with ice and strain into martini glass.