Seth Rogen, Emma Watson Partied with Beers and More Celebrity News
The jam-packed cast of Rogen's 'The End of the World,' including Aziz Ansari and Michael Cera, drank on set
While the week is winding down and we're all gearing up for the beach and pool, your favorite celebrities are wining and dining. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez had dinner before he hit the road on his European tour, Vanessa Lachey is craving BBQ, and Seth Rogen has some pretty A-list pals over for beers.
• Justin Bieber and girlfriend Selena Gomez dined at Toscanova in Calabasas, Calif. after their paparazzi incident last week. [Hollywood Life]
• Heidi Klum and her kids headed to the Landmark Theater in West Hollywood for a movie and M&M's. [People]
• The Andaz Hotel in West Hollywood has created Rock of Ages-themed cocktails in honor of Tom Cruise and the rest of the cast. [People]
• Chris Brown and girlfriend Karrueche Tran were spotted at Club XIV Summer Sessions in West Hollywood. Brown was reportedly spraying champagne everywhere. [People]
• David Beckham hit London's Cow pub with a few friends, including Stella McCartney. [Popsugar]
Seen & Heard
• Vanessa Lachey tweeted, "Ok, second trimester craving; BBQ! Going to try this new spot in Cincy." [Twitter/Vanessa Lachey]
• During the filming of The End of the World, actors Jonah Hill, Michael Cera, Seth Rogen, Jason Segel, James Franco, Aziz Ansari, Kevin Hart, Emma Watson, and singer Rihanna drank beers and partied. The cast is playing themselves in the movie, where the world ends while the celebs are at Seth Rogen's house party. [Popsugar]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Have something to say?
Add a comment (or see what others think).