- Taco Day
Sesame Salmon Burgers Recipe
- 1 pound salmon, skin removed
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon ume plum vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 1 teaspoon, peeled and minced fresh ginger
- ¼ cup chopped scallions, white and green parts only
- ¼ cup toasted sesame seeds
- 2 large eggs
- Grapeseed oil, for frying
Quick, easy, and naturally gluten-free, these salmon burgers are nutritious and delicious.
Rinse the salmon, pat it dry and cut into ¼-inch cubes. In a large bowl, combine the salmon, oil, ume, garlic, ginger, scallions, sesame seeds, and eggs. Form the mixture into 2-inch patties.
Heat the grapeseed oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the patties for 4-6 minutes per side until golden brown.
Transfer patties to a paper towel-lined plate and serve hot.
Calories per serving:115 calories
Dietary restrictions:Low Carb, Low Sodium Sugar Conscious, Low Potassium, Kidney Friendly, Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Milk Free, Peanut Free, Tree Nut Free, Soy Free, Shellfish Free, Pork Free, Alcohol Free, No Sugar Added