Serve Up Casseroles for New Year’s Day
Recipe of the day
- The Best Food Safety Tips for Blizzards
- Gordon Ramsay and 9 Other Chefs Who Cheated Death
- Michael Moore, Seth Rogen Banned from Michigan Restaurant over ‘American Sniper’ Comments
- Healthy and Fast: Wholesome Meals You Can Make in 30 Minutes or Less
- What is the Most Nutritious Vegetable You Could Have?
As we head into the last few hours of 2012, let’s get ourselves prepped for not only the big night, but the morning after. Before a night full of festivities and drinking, it’s wise to prep for breakfast or brunch today, so that when you wake up tomorrow, half the battle is already won.
An ideal morning-after dish is a casserole — why? They feed multiple people at once and are usually calorie-loaded, which is fantastic after a night on the town or at home drinking and celebrating. Put whatever resolutions you have for the new year put on hold until the Jan. 2 — you’ll need these dishes.
Here are a few great casseroles to get you geared up for 2013:
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts