Seasonal Pumpkin Drinks: Starbucks Copycats, Cocoa, and More
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- Starbucks Ditches CDs, Teams Up with Spotify to Create ‘Music Ecosystems’
- Study Says Your Coffee Maker Is One of the Dirtiest Things in Your Kitchen
- Starbucks Is Not Liable for Burns Suffered by Officer Who Spilled Coffee on Himself, Jury Finds
- Nobody’s Buying Keurig Coffeemakers Anymore: Company Admits They Made a Serious Mistake
- Coffee 101: How to Order the Best Drink
So you love the Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks? Then buckle up your shoelaces, girlfriend, because you’re going to go simply gaga for these amazing pumpkin drink recipes.
While most people will just think of pumpkin pie in the fall, the gourd can be used for much more than carving and desserts.
For drinks, we've gathered a list of pumpkin drinks to recreate at home, easy enough to whip together for any cold-weather party. For the hot cocoa lover, there's Pumpkin Hot Cocoa, and for kids there are always Pumpkin Milkshakes to keep them happy. Adults, in the meantime, can easily enjoy a Rum-Kissed Pumpkin Hot Toddy made with melted ice cream. This fall and winter, you can get your pumpkin spice on even better than ever before with our hand-picked recipe favorites. Click through our slideshow for all our pumpkin drink ideas (plus the recipes) to get inspired.
— Brooke McLay, Babble
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts