- Agoston Haraszthy born (1812)
Seasonal Pumpkin Drinks: Starbucks Copycats, Cocoa, and More
Recipe of the day
- Watching Your Weight? Avoid These Drinks at Starbucks
- 10 Coffee Cocktails That Will Perk You Right Up
- Be Your Own Barista: The Secret to Making Quality Craft Coffee
- Starbucks Is Celebrating 1 Last Hurrah for Summer with 2 New Frappuccino Flavors
- Washington Redskins Coach Joe Barry Drinks 10 Cups of Coffee a Day
So you love the Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks? Then buckle up your shoelaces, girlfriend, because you’re going to go simply gaga for these amazing pumpkin drink recipes.
While most people will just think of pumpkin pie in the fall, the gourd can be used for much more than carving and desserts.
For drinks, we've gathered a list of pumpkin drinks to recreate at home, easy enough to whip together for any cold-weather party. For the hot cocoa lover, there's Pumpkin Hot Cocoa, and for kids there are always Pumpkin Milkshakes to keep them happy. Adults, in the meantime, can easily enjoy a Rum-Kissed Pumpkin Hot Toddy made with melted ice cream. This fall and winter, you can get your pumpkin spice on even better than ever before with our hand-picked recipe favorites. Click through our slideshow for all our pumpkin drink ideas (plus the recipes) to get inspired.
— Brooke McLay, Babble
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts