Seasonal Pumpkin Drinks: Starbucks Copycats, Cocoa, and More
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- McDonald’s Hires Ex-MythBuster to Improve Self-Image
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
So you love the Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks? Then buckle up your shoelaces, girlfriend, because you’re going to go simply gaga for these amazing pumpkin drink recipes.
While most people will just think of pumpkin pie in the fall, the gourd can be used for much more than carving and desserts. [slideshow:
For drinks, we've gathered a list of pumpkin drinks to recreate at home, easy enough to whip together for any cold-weather party. For the hot cocoa lover, there's Pumpkin Hot Cocoa, and for kids there are always Pumpkin Milkshakes to keep them happy. Adults, in the meantime, can easily enjoy a Rum-Kissed Pumpkin Hot Toddy made with melted ice cream. This fall and winter, you can get your pumpkin spice on even better than ever before with our hand-picked recipe favorites. Click through our slideshow for all our pumpkin drink ideas (plus the recipes) to get inspired.
— Brooke McLay, Babble
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts