Around the Web
- Sbraga in the Real World - Foobooz Philadelphia Home News Restaurants Health Arts & Events Shopping
- Greatest Hits and What You Missed: Private Dining Rooms, Kevin Sbraga Interviewed, Center City's Best Soups, Bookbinder's Opening And A Holiday Shopping Guide For Foodies - FooboozGreatest Hits and What You Missed: Private Dining Rooms, Kevin Sbraga Interviewed, Center City's
- New Bar Menu At Sbraga - Foobooz Philadelphia Home News Restaurants Health Arts & Events Shopping
- More from the web
- Cicala, Sbraga, Lacroix, and More Named to American Chef Corps - Foobooz Philadelphia Home News
- Sbraga Announces 2013 Chefs Counter Tasting Menu Schedule - Foobooz Philadelphia Home News
- The Revisit: Sbraga - Foobooz Philadelphia Home News Restaurants Health Arts & Events Shopping
Ever tried bacon marmalade? It comes on the awesome meatloaf that's also combo'd with royal trumpet 'shrooms & mashed potatoes. Be sure to save room for the mascarpone mousse with coffee granita.
Wed, 10/19/2011 - 07:34
Kevin Sbraga made his name as the winner of Season 7 of Bravos beloved show. Now, fans can finally taste the food theyve only watched be prepared from the comfort of their couches.
Tue, 10/25/2011 - 11:03
Top Chef Kevin Sbraga's modern showcase is a bargain ($45 prix-fixe). First timers should try the foie gras soup or black truffle risotto. Wife Jesmary's desserts are the talk of the town.
Thu, 10/10/2013 - 12:02
Pull up a chair to the chef's counter to watch Top Chef star Chef Kevin Sbraga do his thing.
Wed, 03/07/2012 - 04:35
Top Chef Kevin Sbraga has made waves at Sbraga with a very affordable 4-course $45 menu. Get the Foie Gras Soup and the Meatloaf. [Eater 38 Member]
Mon, 04/16/2012 - 08:31
Foie gras soup.
Mon, 10/15/2012 - 18:58
Foie gras soup. Thank me later.
Mon, 05/14/2012 - 20:54
Chef Kevin Sbraga made a stir on Top Chef season seven, winning the whole contest and going on to open this very restaurant. Watch him in action in the kitchen here: http://vstphl.ly/T3CJfN
Wed, 09/19/2012 - 05:38
Fried green tomatoes first, risotto second, meatloaf third and banana passion to round home! Can't go wrong
Thu, 05/17/2012 - 17:38
Least enjoyable dinner I've had in a long time and I eat out all the time. Really disappointed in the food. Waitstaff was the highlight. Food was bland and tasteless. Love foie gras and hate the soup.
Fri, 12/05/2014 - 15:51
Chef/Owner Kevin Sbraga's flagship restaurant lives up to the hype. With a four-course tasting menu along with beverage pairings ringing in at under $100, it's one of the best deals in town.
Fri, 08/01/2014 - 06:45
The foie gras soup will change your life.
Fri, 06/28/2013 - 16:22
Amazing Food and Excellent customer service! The foie soup is to die for and so were the scallops. Wow, Chef Kevin really knocked it out the park with this place!
Sat, 06/01/2013 - 05:42
GOOD LORD THE FOIE GRAS SOUP. PLEEEEASE THE FOIE GRAS SOUP NOW!!!!!
Sat, 04/20/2013 - 15:51
Even vegetarians won't have to feel like they're missing out. Miso roasted eggplant with apple and kimchi was incredibly well made. I wanted it for all 4 courses
Tue, 01/22/2013 - 14:56
Maturity aside, Kevin Sbragas food is still fun. And nowhere is it more fun than at his chefs counter, where he himself often cooks for six people.
Sun, 01/13/2013 - 15:23
Spicy Fluke!!! Omg to die for
Sat, 09/08/2012 - 18:49
Sweetbread and fried green tomato was a great take on a BLT
Wed, 08/08/2012 - 18:17
The strawberry rhubarb dessert is a home run
Wed, 08/08/2012 - 17:42
You need to try the pork tenderloin as your 3rd course.
Wed, 08/08/2012 - 17:41