Sarah Palin Writing Fitness Book (Yeah, That's Right)
Recipe of the day
- The Best Food Safety Tips for Blizzards
- Gordon Ramsay and 9 Other Chefs Who Cheated Death
- Michael Moore, Seth Rogen Banned from Michigan Restaurant over ‘American Sniper’ Comments
- Healthy and Fast: Wholesome Meals You Can Make in 30 Minutes or Less
- What is the Most Nutritious Vegetable You Could Have?
Michelle Obama released a gardening-slash-cookbook, so it makes sense that Sarah Palin is working on a fitness book... right?
The former VP candidate sent an email to People, writing, "Our family is writing a book on fitness and self-discipline focusing on where we get our energy and balance as we still eat our beloved homemade comfort foods!" This is, of course, coming from somebody who made moose chili and moose cheese dogs during a 2008 election interview.
Palin, who in the past has said she eats organic (ie: kills her own meat à la Mark Zuckerberg's phase a while back), promises a "unique and motivating book" with health tips that "allow a fulfilling quality of life and sustenance anyone can enjoy." People says it's unclear whether Palin actually has a contract, or when the book will be published. We wonder how it will compare to that reality show of hers.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts