- Juan Mari Arzak born (1942)
- 1 Ounce Campari
- 1 1/4 Ounce Limoncello Il Gusto della Costa
- 2 Ounces fresh orange juice
- 1 Ounce fresh lemon juice
- Blood orange slice, for garnish
Created by Olivier Flosse, wine and beverage director for MARC USA / A Voce restaurants, this perfect-for-spring cocktail features Campari, limoncello, and fresh citrus juices.
Pour all of the liquid ingredients into a shaker with ice and shake vigorously. To serve, strain over fresh ice and garnish with a slice of blood orange.