San Francisco’s Winestock Wine Tasting Event
Recipe of the day
- The Best Food Safety Tips for Blizzards
- Gordon Ramsay and 9 Other Chefs Who Cheated Death
- Michael Moore, Seth Rogen Banned from Michigan Restaurant over ‘American Sniper’ Comments
- Healthy and Fast: Wholesome Meals You Can Make in 30 Minutes or Less
- What is the Most Nutritious Vegetable You Could Have?
The event will feature a tasting that will allow consumers to try more than 100 carefully selected handcrafted wines. According to the website, the wines selected stand out from the pack and set new standards.
Winestock San Francisco was started in Napa Valley 30 years ago. The goal is to enlighten guests on the local wine and food community.
In addition to trying many different wines, attendees will be able to listen to speakers such as Pinot winemaker Ryan Cochrane of Ryan Cochrane Wines, winemaker Sara Fowler of Peju Wines, and wine educator Stephen Sterling, VP of Marketing and Sales of Esterlina Vineyards. Master classes will also be available for those who are interested in more in-depth discussions.
Entertainment will be from a local band, A Talent for Mischief and acoustic artist Dustin Saylor.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts