- Fabio Viviani born (1978)
San Francisco’s Winestock Wine Tasting Event
Recipe of the day
- Sun, Surf, and Sundown Fun: The South Walton Beaches Wine & Food Festival
- The World’s Tallest Grilled Cheese Tower Is Being Assembled This Weekend
- 4 Places to Celebrate Oktoberfest in Hong Kong
- The 10 Best Pumpkin Patches in America
- La Tomatina, Spain’s 70th Annual Tomato-Throwing Festival, Is Today’s Google Doodle
The event will feature a tasting that will allow consumers to try more than 100 carefully selected handcrafted wines. According to the website, the wines selected stand out from the pack and set new standards.
Winestock San Francisco was started in Napa Valley 30 years ago. The goal is to enlighten guests on the local wine and food community.
In addition to trying many different wines, attendees will be able to listen to speakers such as Pinot winemaker Ryan Cochrane of Ryan Cochrane Wines, winemaker Sara Fowler of Peju Wines, and wine educator Stephen Sterling, VP of Marketing and Sales of Esterlina Vineyards. Master classes will also be available for those who are interested in more in-depth discussions.
Entertainment will be from a local band, A Talent for Mischief and acoustic artist Dustin Saylor.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts