Saint Simons Food & Spirits Festival in Georgia
Recipe of the day
- Here’s a Sneak Peek at the Atlanta Food & Wine Festival 2015
- Punta Mita Gourmet & Golf: A Sumptuous Event in Mexico
- The Romería, an Ancient Spanish Festival, Finds a New Home in South Carolina
- On a Fishing Charter with a Chef at Amelia Island, Florida
- Introduction to Memphis in May 2015, at the World’s Largest Pork BBQ Contest
The Saint Simons Food & Spirits Festival returns for another year on October 1st, and will last for five days at Gascoigne Bluff. The festival is meant to recognize culinary culture and artistic endeavors in Georgia’s Golden Isles, and will feature food and drink from people and culinary institutions throughout United States.
There will be a number of special events such as a Sip, Taste & Tour at the Pier Village, which will provide a food and drink tour of the area and Southern Soul Baebeque and Kids Cooking Classes presented by Southeast Georgia Health System.
The festival will benefit the Hospice of Golden Isles, a community-formed, non-profit hospice in the area. This year’s festival will also feature The Artisan Market, which hosts local farmers, artists, and retailers.
To purchase tickets, visit the Saint Simons Food & Spirits Festival website, here.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts