- California Wine Month begins
Russia Decides Beer Is Alcohol, Not Food, and More News
Recipe of the day
- New York Successfully Prosecutes First Case Against Shark Fin Distributor
- The FDA May Change Standard Serving Sizes to Reflect Our Overeating Habits
- Ben & Jerry’s Expresses Support for Vermont’s Mandatory GMO Labeling Law
- Is America’s New Appetite for So-Called ‘Ethnic Food’ Offensive?
- This Man Tried to File a Lawsuit to Win the Copyright to the Chicken Sandwich
The Daily Meal brings you the biggest news from the food world.
Mark Bittman on the Food Problem: The writer offers a suprising way to help solve food problems: patience. [NY Times]
Fieri: Leader of Food Revolution? The Sacramento Bee offers Guy Fieri as one of the leaders of the food revolution for organic produce. [Sacramento Bee]
Alex Guarnaschelli Q&A: The Iron Chef: Redemption winner chatted about her earliest food memory, keeping her win a secret, and her go-to meal. [TV Fanatic]
Beer Changes Status in Russia: New rules label beer as alcohol, not food, meaning only licensed vendors can sell beer. [NBC News]
Jimmy Fallon's Lunch: Vanity Fair has lunch with the talk show host at Gramery Tavern. The time? 8 p.m. [Vanity Fair]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts