Russia Decides Beer Is Alcohol, Not Food, and More News
Recipe of the day
- This Guy Lost 50 Pounds Hiking the Pacific Crest Trail — And Took a Selfie Every Day to Prove It
- Fatty Food Consumption Could Increase Mental Illness Risk, Research Says
- Cajun vs. Creole: What's the Difference?
- Third Death in Colorado Linked to Marijuana Edibles Overdose
- Which Came First, Orange the Fruit or Orange the Color?
The Daily Meal brings you the biggest news from the food world.
Mark Bittman on the Food Problem: The writer offers a suprising way to help solve food problems: patience. [NY Times]
Fieri: Leader of Food Revolution? The Sacramento Bee offers Guy Fieri as one of the leaders of the food revolution for organic produce. [Sacramento Bee]
Alex Guarnaschelli Q&A: The Iron Chef: Redemption winner chatted about her earliest food memory, keeping her win a secret, and her go-to meal. [TV Fanatic]
Beer Changes Status in Russia: New rules label beer as alcohol, not food, meaning only licensed vendors can sell beer. [NBC News]
Jimmy Fallon's Lunch: Vanity Fair has lunch with the talk show host at Gramery Tavern. The time? 8 p.m. [Vanity Fair]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts