The Royce’s 2-Year Anniversary Menu
Recipe of the day
- Reports About New Restaurant By 'Jiro Dreams of Sushi' Chef and Restaurateur Alessandro Borgognone May Be Inaccurate
- The Most Iconic Dishes of ‘Molecular Gastronomy’
- Why You Shouldn't Go to a Restaurant on Valentine's Day
- How Do Restaurants Plan for Valentine’s Day?
- Here’s an All-Emoji Review of Noma’s Tokyo Pop-Up
Los Angeles' The Royce is a contemporary new-American restaurant under head chef David Féau, offering accessible fine dining in The Huntingdon Hotel. It features two wine rooms (White and Red, of course), a glass-enclosed veranda, and an exclusive Chef’s Table that seats up to eight. This special six-course dining experience starts with a champagne toast in the Red Wine room followed by each course, including an amuse bouche and pre-dessert.
To commemorate their two-year anniversary, The Royce will showcase a special tasting menu composed of the most popular dishes in the past two years. Highlights include lentils and black truffle, scallop and chestnut, squab and fig, and more. Guests may order à la carte or choose between two options for each course on the tasting menu, creating a customized dining experience made of the very best of The Royce.
In order to participate in the anniversary celebration, being held from Nov. 13 through Nov. 17, be sure to get your reservations in — The Royce only offers the menu with advance notice.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts