The Royce’s 2-Year Anniversary Menu
Recipe of the day
- The 10 Best 24-Hour Chain Restaurants
- Gabe Thompson is Doing a Tex-Mex Brunch Pop-Up at L’Apicio This Weekend, March 28 and 29
- Ivan Ramen Has a New Late Night-Only Pork Belly and Shoulder Ramen
- Tony May's SD26 Changes Ownership
- EXCLUSIVE: Dunkin’ Donuts Debuts New Food Items, Including Oreo Cheesecake Square
Los Angeles' The Royce is a contemporary new-American restaurant under head chef David Féau, offering accessible fine dining in The Huntingdon Hotel. It features two wine rooms (White and Red, of course), a glass-enclosed veranda, and an exclusive Chef’s Table that seats up to eight. This special six-course dining experience starts with a champagne toast in the Red Wine room followed by each course, including an amuse bouche and pre-dessert.
To commemorate their two-year anniversary, The Royce will showcase a special tasting menu composed of the most popular dishes in the past two years. Highlights include lentils and black truffle, scallop and chestnut, squab and fig, and more. Guests may order à la carte or choose between two options for each course on the tasting menu, creating a customized dining experience made of the very best of The Royce.
In order to participate in the anniversary celebration, being held from Nov. 13 through Nov. 17, be sure to get your reservations in — The Royce only offers the menu with advance notice.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts