The Royce’s 2-Year Anniversary Menu
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
- Where to Eat America's Best Macaroni and Cheese
- Bobby Flay Has Found the Best Focaccia in the World
- Days Before Ending Service, Cinnamon Snail Food Truck In Such High Demand that Line Limits are Imposed
- Here are the James Beard Foundation’s Five Picks for the 2015 America’s Classic Award
- A Sriracha Quesarito is Headed to Taco Bell
Los Angeles' The Royce is a contemporary new-American restaurant under head chef David Féau, offering accessible fine dining in The Huntingdon Hotel. It features two wine rooms (White and Red, of course), a glass-enclosed veranda, and an exclusive Chef’s Table that seats up to eight. This special six-course dining experience starts with a champagne toast in the Red Wine room followed by each course, including an amuse bouche and pre-dessert.
To commemorate their two-year anniversary, The Royce will showcase a special tasting menu composed of the most popular dishes in the past two years. Highlights include lentils and black truffle, scallop and chestnut, squab and fig, and more. Guests may order à la carte or choose between two options for each course on the tasting menu, creating a customized dining experience made of the very best of The Royce.
In order to participate in the anniversary celebration, being held from Nov. 13 through Nov. 17, be sure to get your reservations in — The Royce only offers the menu with advance notice.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts