Rosemary Lentil Stew Recipe
- One 16-ounce bag lentils (rinsed and drained)
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 10 cups water
- 2 large or 4 small vegetable bouillon cubes
- 1 jar pasta sauce
- One 12 ounce bag frozen brussels sprouts
- One 32 ounce bag frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary
- Salt and pepper to taste
This soup is perfect for a cool fall evening and it's really easy to make. I loaded it with frozen veggies and lentils so it was quick to come together and cooked while I baked off some fresh bread.
Put everything in a large pot and boil for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until the lentils are cooked.
Calories per serving:415 calories
Dietary restrictions:High Fiber, Low Fat Low Fat Abs, Sugar Conscious, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Milk Free, Peanut Free, Tree Nut Free, Soy Free, Fish Free, Shellfish Free, Alcohol Free, No Sugar Added
Have a question about nutritional data? Let us know.