Romantic Picnic for Two Menu
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
There is no better way to say I love you this summer than by surprising your significant other with a simple picnic dinner at sunset. Pick a spot that is meaningful to you — maybe it's at the crest of a hill in your favorite park, or on a giant rock on the beach overlooking the ocean. Stock a basket or bag with the essentials (read up on what we think are the coolest accessories to have this year), then pack up the dishes below. The recipes below are perfect for sharing, including a slice (or two) of a carrot cake for dessert. Just don’t forget to grab that bottle of wine chilling in the fridge.
To accompany the wine, start off with cheese, charcuterie, and a crusty baguette.
This recipe is everything a spring salad should be: easy, fresh, and light. The raw peas are naturally sweet...
— Maryse Chevriere
Squares of this tart match well with martinis, and they also make a nice lunch or light dinner, with a salad alongside...
— Mindy Fox
The creamy frosting and moist, fluffy cake make this recipe from Boston's Flour Bakery and Café a perfect dessert...
— Yasmin Fahr
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts