Rodarte and Starbucks Team Up for Holiday Designs
Recipe of the day
- Starbucks Is Introducing a S’mores Frappuccino on April 28
- All Those Single-Serve Coffee Pods Are Hurting Coffee Farmers
- America’s 50 Best Coffee Shops
- Expanded Starbucks College Plan Offers Full Tuition at Arizona State University for All Employees
- Excessive Iced Tea Habit Blamed for Man’s Kidney Failure
Is this an interesting pairing or what? New reports show that design house Rodarte is creating limited-edition products for the holiday season for, you guessed it, Starbucks.
You can find Rodarte gift cards, tote bags, coffee sleeves, and mugs starting Nov. 13, the Associated Press reports. It's a surprise for most of those in fashion, considering Rodarte's indie designs aren't generally for the mass-market. But apparently, designer Laura Mulleavy and her sister really enjoy their coffee. "Our clothing is specialized... and when we are thinking of Rodarte, we choose things that say who we are as designers, but we're not limited to that. We like the idea of collaborations and putting our thought process somewhere else," Mulleavy said to the AP.
Starbucks brand manager, Samie Barr, told the AP that the brand hopes it will become the "ultimate gifting destination" with the new collaboration.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts