Robot Restaurant on the Rise and More News
Recipe of the day
- Why Do Chefs Wear Those Silly Hats?
- Students Allegedly Served 6-Year-Old Meat in School
- We Want to Know: Who Serves the Best Burger in America?
- Texas Commissioner Wants Deep Fryers in School Cafeterias Because ‘It’s About Freedom’
- People Are Angry That Whole Foods Donated Sandwiches to the National Guard in Baltimore
The Daily Meal brings you the biggest news in the food world.
Robot-Run Restaurant: Apparently, Robot Restaurant is actually doing really well in China. [Yahoo]
Benu's New Pastry Chef: The San Francisco restaurant pulled away a pastry chef from The French Laundry. [Grub Street]
Travel Young: One writer's defense of traveling, and eating, while young. [Converge]
Honey Boo Boo Cooking: The butter, sugar, and ketchup-based cooking makes us cringe, too. [Gawker]
Making Less-Boozy Wines: How are winemakers producing alcohol-free or low-alcohol wines? [Palate Press]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts