Karl Lagerfeld Has a Pepsi Max Butler and More Celebrity News
The Chanel head has a Pepsi Max problem. Also, the Beckham's were candy crazed in Disneyland
Today on The Daily Meal
• Demi Moore and pals ate at RockSugar Pan Asian Kitchen. The group dined on chicken tikka masala, green curry chicken, pot stickers, sea bass, crème brûlée, and homemade ice cream. [People]
• Emma Watson visited Sprinkles in Los Angeles. She said, "Eating an ice cream cons [sic] while getting a cupcake #heaven" on Instagram. [Instagram/EmmaWatson]
• Ryan Seacrest visited Oklahoma City and tried brisket from Teresa's. [Instagram/RyanSeacrest]
• The Beckhams visited Disneyland and snacked on candy in between rides. [Popsugar]
• Sofia Vergara and ex-boyfriend Nick Loeb were spotted again at New York City's Bagatelle and Double Seven. [NY Post]
• Gossip Girl's Kelly Rutherford talks her favorite New York spots: Ladurée and Bel Ami on the Upper East Side. How fitting. [NBC]
Seen & Heard
• Bar Refaeli celebrated her birthday with chocolate cake. [Instagram/BarRefaeli]
• Katy Perry worked the concession stand at London's West End Theater during the premiere of her new concert movie Katy Perry: Part of Me. [People]
• Karl Lagerfeld has a butler follow him at parties with a goblet of Pepsi Max on a silver tray. You know, just in case he gets thirsty. [NY Post]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Have something to say?
Add a comment (or see what others think).