RFD-TV’s Larry’s Country Diner Comes to Life in Bellevue, Tennessee
Recipe of the day
- Nearly 70 Restaurants Coming to Village Voice’s Eighth Annual Choice Eats Tasting Event
- Spiaggia Voted the Best Italian Restaurant in Chicago
- Vetri Voted the Best Italian Restaurant in Philadelphia
- What’s Happening in Washington, DC: Anniversary Galas, Whisky Parties, and Purim Celebrations
- Sandwich of the Week: Centro Ristorante’s Rosebud Meatball Sandwich in Chicago
According to the show’s producer, Larry Black, the diner will mirror the set of the television show in both décor and menu. Charlie McCabe, whose parents managed Nashville’s famed Loveless Café, will run the establishment.
There will be 140 seats in a 6,000 square foot space to cater to hungry country music enthusiasts. As for the food, Black told the Tennessean that Larry’s Country Diner will have “all the stuff that’s not supposed to be good for you.” An area of the space will be set-aside for a stage where the restaurant will host live musical acts.
Produced by RFD-TV television network, the highly rated series has a two-year waiting list to dine on camera. It regularly hosts prominent names in the country music industry like Joey and Rory, Bradley Walker, Sweet Hearts of the Rodeo, and Roy Clark.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts