- Todd English born (1960)
RFD-TV’s Larry’s Country Diner Comes to Life in Bellevue, Tennessee
Recipe of the day
- This Restaurant Made a Trump Burger to Celebrate the UK’s National Burger Day
- Which Mayonnaise-Heavy Condiment is Called ‘American Sauce’ in Germany?
- This Pastrami Ice Cream Sandwich Turns the New York Deli Staple on Its Head
- 101 Best Food Trucks in America 2015
- Four & Twenty Blackbirds: Why Brooklyn is Their Home
According to the show’s producer, Larry Black, the diner will mirror the set of the television show in both décor and menu. Charlie McCabe, whose parents managed Nashville’s famed Loveless Café, will run the establishment.
There will be 140 seats in a 6,000 square foot space to cater to hungry country music enthusiasts. As for the food, Black told the Tennessean that Larry’s Country Diner will have “all the stuff that’s not supposed to be good for you.” An area of the space will be set-aside for a stage where the restaurant will host live musical acts.
Produced by RFD-TV television network, the highly rated series has a two-year waiting list to dine on camera. It regularly hosts prominent names in the country music industry like Joey and Rory, Bradley Walker, Sweet Hearts of the Rodeo, and Roy Clark.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts