Revel Hosts Food Walk
Recipe of the day
- Here’s a Sneak Peek at the Atlanta Food & Wine Festival 2015
- Punta Mita Gourmet & Golf: A Sumptuous Event in Mexico
- The Romería, an Ancient Spanish Festival, Finds a New Home in South Carolina
- On a Fishing Charter with a Chef at Amelia Island, Florida
- Introduction to Memphis in May 2015, at the World’s Largest Pork BBQ Contest
Diners eager to sample Revel’s food can have an eat-a-thon at the Revel Food Walk Friday through Sunday, June 15 - 17.
Located on the casino floor at City Way, Revel’s chefs will be cooking tasty treats like Mambo Italiano, handcrafted gnocchi served in a tomato-fennel broth, and The Boardwalk Dog, a hot dog served in a potato bun with condiments.
Tickets for the tasting plates cost $5 each or $20 for five tickets. Other small plates include Jamaican beef patty with mango and pineapple chutney, chipotle chicken empanadas, chicken pot stickers and desserts like hot fresh doughnuts with white sugar and ice cream pops.
The Food Walk is open 2pm to 11pm on Friday, noon to midnight on Saturday, and 11am to 5pm on Sunday.
Revel is a 6.3 million-square-foot, 47-story resort with 14 restaurants, 10 pools, and a 31,000-square-foot spa.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts