- Craig Claiborne born (1920)
Revel Hosts Food Walk
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- La Tomatina, Spain’s 70th Annual Tomato-Throwing Festival, Is Today’s Google Doodle
- The Craziest Corn Mazes in America
- From Farms to Orchards: The Top Places to Pick Apples in America
- This Unbelievable Bacon Brisket Bomb Won First Place at the Iowa State Fair
- The Food Film Festival: Where You Can Eat Whatever You See on Screen
Diners eager to sample Revel’s food can have an eat-a-thon at the Revel Food Walk Friday through Sunday, June 15 - 17.
Located on the casino floor at City Way, Revel’s chefs will be cooking tasty treats like Mambo Italiano, handcrafted gnocchi served in a tomato-fennel broth, and The Boardwalk Dog, a hot dog served in a potato bun with condiments.
Tickets for the tasting plates cost $5 each or $20 for five tickets. Other small plates include Jamaican beef patty with mango and pineapple chutney, chipotle chicken empanadas, chicken pot stickers and desserts like hot fresh doughnuts with white sugar and ice cream pops.
The Food Walk is open 2pm to 11pm on Friday, noon to midnight on Saturday, and 11am to 5pm on Sunday.
Revel is a 6.3 million-square-foot, 47-story resort with 14 restaurants, 10 pools, and a 31,000-square-foot spa.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts