Revealing the Horrors of Processed Foods and More News
Recipe of the day
- The Best Food Safety Tips for Blizzards
- Gordon Ramsay and 9 Other Chefs Who Cheated Death
- Michael Moore, Seth Rogen Banned from Michigan Restaurant over ‘American Sniper’ Comments
- Healthy and Fast: Wholesome Meals You Can Make in 30 Minutes or Less
- What is the Most Nutritious Vegetable You Could Have?
The Daily Meal brings you the biggest news from the food world.
Chefs and Personalities
The creator of mochi ice cream, frozen chewy creations of deliciousness, has passed away. [LAist]
In a celeb-filled preview for Mind of a Chef, David Chang, Aziz Ansari, and the Joe Beef chefs try out fried bologna sandwiches. Of course Aziz Ansari makes an appearance. [Eater]
Science's scanning electron microscope actually shows horrifying things about processed foods, like cake sprinkles, but produces gorgeous, complex close-ups of whole foods, like radishes. [Fast Company]
Is coffee from Vietnam poised to take over the world? As long as it comes with a dose of condensed milk, we won't mind. [Reuters]
Stanley Tucci is writing another cookbook. Of course. We hope it has some Hunger Games references. [GrubStreet]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts