- Scotch Whisky Day
Restaurants React to Our 101 Best Restaurants in America List
The top restaurants respond to their place on the list
Recipe of the day
- Stranger Takes Care of Family’s Restaurant Bill After 2-Year-Old Child Throws a Temper Tantrum
- McDonald’s ‘Disappointing’ Sales Decline Continues Into 2015
- Noma Announces Move to Australia in January 2016
- Gucci Restaurant Opens in Shanghai
- Restaurateur Threatened with Fine if Customers Watch TV on Phones
The Daily Meal’s annual list of 101 Best Restaurants in America is out and many of the restaurants at the top of the list have sent us their reactions!
In the video above, The French Laundry delivered a heartfelt thanks from the entire team for their number one ranking, with a particular thanks from Chef Timothy Hollingsworth. We also got to see the whole gang together at both Blue Hill at Stone Barns and Gramercy Tavern. Shake Shack CEO Randy Garutti and other members of the Shake Shack team cheered their high spot on the list, noting the other restaurants around them. ABC Kitchen got into the spirit with some excited high-fives, and Chez Panisse gave a heartfelt response from Chef Cal Peternell.
Watch the video above to see all of the reactions and for the full list don’t miss the 101 Best Restaurants in America right here on The Daily Meal
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts