Restaurant Gives Out 10,000 Twinkies and More News
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
The Daily Meal brings you the biggest news from the food world.
Food Network Pitches: Start-up Food Genius, which allows people to track restaurant menus, ingredients, and food trends, got a Food Network deal and a $25,000 check at an event with Ad Age. [Ad Age]
Bobby Flay's New Burger Joint: He has opened yet another Bobby's Burger Palace in New Jersey. [nj.com]
Restaurant Gives Out 10,000 Twinkies: After hearing that Hostess was going down, the guys behind Baby Cheesesteak & Lemonade bought 10,000 Twinkies and gave them out to customers. "It's like Twinkipalooza," a marketing director said. [CBS Local]
How to Open a Jar: In case you need to prove your manliness (or your ability to open a jar by yourself), here are five tips to open a stuck jar. [Esquire]
Restaurant Plays Yelp Reviews: After getting some ridiculous Yelp reviews, California restaurant Craft & Commerce had people read melodramatic Yelp reviews out loud, recorded them, and played those recordings in their bathrooms. [Eater]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts