- Taco Day
Restaurant Gives Out 10,000 Twinkies and More News
Recipe of the day
- Mind Over Meal: The ‘Third Place’ and The Real Value of Starbucks
- An Employee Lost A Leg and Another Lost 2 Fingertips at a Kentucky Fried Chicken Supplier
- Burritos: How Can a Culinary Opinion be Wrong?
- There’s a Scientific Reason Why You’re So Obsessed With Pizza
- This Horrifying New App Will Let People Rate Fellow Humans Like Restaurants
The Daily Meal brings you the biggest news from the food world.
Food Network Pitches: Start-up Food Genius, which allows people to track restaurant menus, ingredients, and food trends, got a Food Network deal and a $25,000 check at an event with Ad Age. [Ad Age]
Bobby Flay's New Burger Joint: He has opened yet another Bobby's Burger Palace in New Jersey. [nj.com]
Restaurant Gives Out 10,000 Twinkies: After hearing that Hostess was going down, the guys behind Baby Cheesesteak & Lemonade bought 10,000 Twinkies and gave them out to customers. "It's like Twinkipalooza," a marketing director said. [CBS Local]
How to Open a Jar: In case you need to prove your manliness (or your ability to open a jar by yourself), here are five tips to open a stuck jar. [Esquire]
Restaurant Plays Yelp Reviews: After getting some ridiculous Yelp reviews, California restaurant Craft & Commerce had people read melodramatic Yelp reviews out loud, recorded them, and played those recordings in their bathrooms. [Eater]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts