René Redzepi Gets TIME Cover Abroad
Recipe of the day
- Mario Batali Created a Patti Smith-Inspired Linguine Recipe with Anchovies and Truffles
- Peek Inside ‘Chopped’ Judge Chris Santos’ New York City Apartment
- America’s 50 Most Powerful People in Food for 2015
- Is Papa John a Pizza Traitor? Pizza Mogul Caught Eating Slice with Knife and Fork
- Neil Gaiman, Jeffrey Eugenides, and More Join Chipotle’s Cultivating Thought Series
Eater has discovered that Noma chef René Redzepi somehow has the cover of every other non-U.S. TIME Magazine.
The chef, in a feature titled "Locavore Hero," chats about locavore cuisine, his Copenhagen restaurant, and accusations about "culinary fascism."
The feature is in the U.S. TIME Magazine, as well, but only TIMEs in Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Africa, and the South Pacific get Redzepi on the cover. Stateside, we're getting "The Richer Sex" as the cover story. Of course.
Head over to TIME for the full feature, if you're a subscriber, that is.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts