- Juan Mari Arzak born (1942)
René Redzepi Gets TIME Cover Abroad
Recipe of the day
- An Interview with Miami Chef Alex Chang: Part 2
- An Interview with Miami Chef Alex Chang: Part 1
- Andrew Zimmern’s Comfort Food Is Gas Station Pizza, and Other Things We Learned About the ‘Bizarre Foods’ Host
- George Foreman Now Has His Own Online Butcher Shop
- Former White House Chef, Nutrition Advisor Sam Kass Appointed NBC News Senior Food Analyst
Eater has discovered that Noma chef René Redzepi somehow has the cover of every other non-U.S. TIME Magazine.
The chef, in a feature titled "Locavore Hero," chats about locavore cuisine, his Copenhagen restaurant, and accusations about "culinary fascism."
The feature is in the U.S. TIME Magazine, as well, but only TIMEs in Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Africa, and the South Pacific get Redzepi on the cover. Stateside, we're getting "The Richer Sex" as the cover story. Of course.
Head over to TIME for the full feature, if you're a subscriber, that is.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts