- Todd English born (1960)
René Redzepi Gets TIME Cover Abroad
Recipe of the day
- Sandwich King Jeff Mauro Is Opening His First Restaurant Ever in Chicago
- New Orleans’ Chefs Prove Hurricane Katrina was No Match for the City’s Enduring Spirit
- Gail Simmons Dishes on the Upcoming 13th Season of ‘Top Chef’
- Michael Jackson’s Former Personal Chef Will Prepare Jackson’s Favorite Dishes in Honor of His Birthday
- Jared Fogle’s Nonprofit Organization Allegedly Failed to Award Any Grants to Schools and Community Groups
Eater has discovered that Noma chef René Redzepi somehow has the cover of every other non-U.S. TIME Magazine.
The chef, in a feature titled "Locavore Hero," chats about locavore cuisine, his Copenhagen restaurant, and accusations about "culinary fascism."
The feature is in the U.S. TIME Magazine, as well, but only TIMEs in Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Africa, and the South Pacific get Redzepi on the cover. Stateside, we're getting "The Richer Sex" as the cover story. Of course.
Head over to TIME for the full feature, if you're a subscriber, that is.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts