René Redzepi Gets TIME Cover Abroad
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know About Ina Garten
- Chef Alex Harrell Dishes on His Newly Opened New Orleans Hotspot, Angeline
- EJ Hodgkinson of King + Duke Brings Best of Atlanta to the James Beard House
- Taffer’s Take: Jon Taffer on How to Keep Your Bar Hot and Contemporary
- Marc Forgione on His Cookbook, Abolishing Tips, and His Favorite Vodka
Eater has discovered that Noma chef René Redzepi somehow has the cover of every other non-U.S. TIME Magazine.
The chef, in a feature titled "Locavore Hero," chats about locavore cuisine, his Copenhagen restaurant, and accusations about "culinary fascism."
The feature is in the U.S. TIME Magazine, as well, but only TIMEs in Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Africa, and the South Pacific get Redzepi on the cover. Stateside, we're getting "The Richer Sex" as the cover story. Of course.
Head over to TIME for the full feature, if you're a subscriber, that is.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts