René Redzepi Gets TIME Cover Abroad
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
- Acclaimed Chef Peter Chang is Opening a Fast-Casual Concept called Peter Chang Wok
- Obese Chef Dropped Nearly 300 Pounds After His Friend Sent Him Mean Texts Every Day for Six Weeks
- Alex Guarnaschelli Talks Her Upcoming Restaurant and Love for Chocolate
- Australian Celebrity Chef Mark Best Brings Down-Under 'Bistronomy' to Sydney
- Watch: Cronut Creator Dominique Ansel on the Nature of Invention
Eater has discovered that Noma chef René Redzepi somehow has the cover of every other non-U.S. TIME Magazine.
The chef, in a feature titled "Locavore Hero," chats about locavore cuisine, his Copenhagen restaurant, and accusations about "culinary fascism."
The feature is in the U.S. TIME Magazine, as well, but only TIMEs in Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Africa, and the South Pacific get Redzepi on the cover. Stateside, we're getting "The Richer Sex" as the cover story. Of course.
Head over to TIME for the full feature, if you're a subscriber, that is.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts