Red Bull's Next Stunt: Obstacle Course
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
- 8 Drinks That Help Fight Diabetes
- New Product Offers ‘Wine Without the Hangover’… Because There’s No Alcohol in It
- Soda Company Celebrates ‘Deflategate’ with Flat Sodas
- Dr Pepper Snapple Group Teams Up with Keurig for Forthcoming At-Home Cold Beverage System
- Scientists Treat Alcoholics with a Fake Bar and Colored Water
What is the Red Bull Kluge, you might ask? The follow-up to Felix Baumgartner's stunt of falling through the sound barrier. Check out this mind-blowing obstacle course from athlete Danny MacAskill and his team of stuntmen.
The Kluge includes a massive obstacle course/contraption that consists of three half-pipes, a skateboard, an off-road truck, a dirt bike, a helicopter, and a bowling ball, says the Red Bull website. Completing the obstacle course is a superstar list of athletes, including Olympic hurdler Lolo Jones, skater Ryan Sheckler, BMX ace Drew Bezanson, and drift car driver Rhys Millen.
You won't believe your eyes watching this one — but can anything really top Baumgartner's jump? See for yourself.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts