- Agoston Haraszthy born (1812)
Red Bull's Next Stunt: Obstacle Course
Recipe of the day
- Federal Trade Commission Shuts Down Energy Drink Company Vemma for Alleged Pyramid Scheme
- Drink More Water to Lose Weight, Study Says
- Russell Wilson Swears By Recovery Water to Help Him Get Over an Injury
- Anheuser-Busch Shipped 50,000 Cans of Water to Firefighters Battling Fires in Western United States
- Shaq and Mike Miller Are Launching an Energy Drink in Hong Kong
What is the Red Bull Kluge, you might ask? The follow-up to Felix Baumgartner's stunt of falling through the sound barrier. Check out this mind-blowing obstacle course from athlete Danny MacAskill and his team of stuntmen.
The Kluge includes a massive obstacle course/contraption that consists of three half-pipes, a skateboard, an off-road truck, a dirt bike, a helicopter, and a bowling ball, says the Red Bull website. Completing the obstacle course is a superstar list of athletes, including Olympic hurdler Lolo Jones, skater Ryan Sheckler, BMX ace Drew Bezanson, and drift car driver Rhys Millen.
You won't believe your eyes watching this one — but can anything really top Baumgartner's jump? See for yourself.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts