Recreate Armani Ristorante’s Inspired Centerpiece
Recipe of the day
- The Best Food Safety Tips for Blizzards
- Gordon Ramsay and 9 Other Chefs Who Cheated Death
- Michael Moore, Seth Rogen Banned from Michigan Restaurant over ‘American Sniper’ Comments
- Healthy and Fast: Wholesome Meals You Can Make in 30 Minutes or Less
- What is the Most Nutritious Vegetable You Could Have?
Often designed by Armani Fiori, the floral arm of the iconic design house, the centerpieces at New York City's Armani Ristorante are visually stunning and simply elegant — and are often buzzed about after leaving the table.
A centerpiece makes for a wonderful conversation piece during any dining experience. Draw inspiration from Armani Ristorante and replicate the chic centerpiece at your own table.
To recreate the restaurant’s elegant centerpiece:
Use large greenery such as banana leaves and wrap them inside a large bowl before adding seasonal touches.
In this case, holly leaves, berries, and a few fragrant cloves would make for a standout holiday centerpiece inspired by Armani, that’s ideal for a seasonal table in any household.
Try this look during the warmer months with various greens and flowers particular to that time of year to keep the idea going all year long.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts