Recreate Armani Ristorante’s Inspired Centerpiece
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- McDonald’s Hires Ex-MythBuster to Improve Self-Image
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
Often designed by Armani Fiori, the floral arm of the iconic design house, the centerpieces at New York City's Armani Ristorante are visually stunning and simply elegant — and are often buzzed about after leaving the table.
A centerpiece makes for a wonderful conversation piece during any dining experience. Draw inspiration from Armani Ristorante and replicate the chic centerpiece at your own table.
To recreate the restaurant’s elegant centerpiece:
Use large greenery such as banana leaves and wrap them inside a large bowl before adding seasonal touches.
In this case, holly leaves, berries, and a few fragrant cloves would make for a standout holiday centerpiece inspired by Armani, that’s ideal for a seasonal table in any household.
Try this look during the warmer months with various greens and flowers particular to that time of year to keep the idea going all year long.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts