Chex™ Party Mix is the perfect snack for any occasion. You can choose and share from the hundreds of recipes on Chex.com for the holidays, game day, birthdays, baby showers and more. Chex™ has partnered with DIY and entertaining expert, Brit Morin of Brit & Co, to bring you original party planning tips. Click through the recipes, images, tips and let Chex™ Party Mix inspire ideas for all types of celebrations.
Original Chex™ Party Mix Snack Bar
3 cups Corn Chex™ cereal
3 cups Rice Chex™ cereal
3 cups Wheat Chex™ cereal
1 cup mixed nuts
1 cup bite-sized pretzels
1 cup garlic-flavor bite size bagel chips or regular-size bagel chips, broken into 1-inch pieces
6 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
1 1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt
3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1. In a large microwaveable bowl, mix cereals, nuts, pretzels, and bagel chips; set aside. In a small microwavable bowl, heat butter uncovered on high about 30 seconds or until melted Stir in seasonings. Pour over cereal mixture, stir until evenly coated.
2. Microwave uncovered on High 5 to 6 minutes, thoroughly stirring every 2 minutes. Spread on paper towels to cool. Store in container.
3. To serve, place snack mix in an airtight large bowl and place stir-ins in individual bowls for party guests to customize their own snack mixes.
1. Heat oven to 250F
2. In large bowl, mix cereals, nuts, pretzels, and bagel chips; set aside.
3. In ungreased large roasting pan,melt butter in oven. Stir in seasonings. Gradually stir in cereal mixture until evenly coated.
4. Bake 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
5. Spread on paper towels to cool, about 15 minutes. Store in airtight container.
*To ease the load of last-minute prep, make the mix up to 2 weeks ahead and store in airtight container .