This recipe is simple, beautiful and delicious. Using a jarred bruschetta makes this recipe perfect for a busy midweek dinner, and the chicken thighs make this recipe inexpensive too!
- First, start off by sautéing 2 minced cloves of garlic in 1 tablespoon of butter and 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Once the garlic becomes fragrant, add your sliced sausages.
- Season your chicken thighs with balsamic, your last minced clove of garlic, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, and your bruschetta.
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit.
- Once the sausages start to gain color, add your chicken thighs skin side down. Cook until browned a bit, about 5-7 minutes.
- Flip over and cook for about 5 more minutes.
- Add your kalettes and some sliced cherry tomatoes, add another tablespoon of butter and put your top on.
Stick in the oven for about 10 minutes and then test for doneness.
- Let sit for about 2 minutes so the juices can rest, and dig in!