Recipe Review: Wong's Five Spice Chicken and More Recipes
In today's Weekly Recipe Review, waffle sandwiches, plus a ton of grilling recipes
Check out our editors' picks for this week's top food section recipes.
• Take advantage of summer by grilling lamb with juicy peaches.
• A quick vegetarian dinner: zucchini, feta, and basil frittata.
San Francisco Chronicle
• These sourdough waffle BLTs sound kind of amazing. Yes, this too can be yours.
• Get your hands on some fresh coconut for this crunchy coconut berry salad.
• It might be too hot to bake, but any sort of pie (especially cherry pie) is worth it.
• Classic barbecue burgers with caramelized onions never get old.
• Or, go for pulled pork sandwiches as a crowd pleaser.
Portland Press Herald
• Then serve up a rhubarb-raspberry crisp for dessert.
• Tuna goes classy with this linguine, fennel, and tuna recipe.
Wall Street Journal
• New York City's Wong shares a recipe for five spice chicken skewers, perfect for a rooftop party.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Have something to say?
Add a comment (or see what others think).