- Columbus Day
Rachael Ray, Mario Batali Team Up with NBA, Michelle Obama
Recipe of the day
- Famed Hamptons Chef and Author Anna Pump Dies at 81
- Chef Harold Moore on the NYC Wine & Food Festival, His New Lincoln Center Restaurant
- Josh Capon on the NYC Wine & Food Festival, Judging the Burger Bash, and Topping His Burger
- Anne Burrell on What it Takes to Be a ‘Worst Cook in America’
- Nigella Lawson Says She Hates the Terms ‘Clean Eating’ and ‘Healthy Food’
Rachael Ray and Mario Batali might not be ballers quite yet, but they're teaming up with the NBA anyway.
NBA Fit, the NBA program which partners with Michelle Obama's Let's Move campaign, has signed on Rachael Ray, Mario Batali, Dale Talde, Michael Ferraro, Michael Psilakis, and Aquiles Chavez to provide healthy recipes for fans to cook up every day.
According to the press release, every day will feature a different chef at FIT Live Healthy Chef Corner, providing at least a whole day's worth of recipes, from breakfast to lunch to dinner (unfortunately, no dessert).
First up was Rachael Ray, with French toast cups and fruit, Buffalo turkey sliders, chicken parm pasta, and chili. Mario Batali whipped out "eggs in hell" (eggs in tomato sauce), tomato bruschetta, rigatoni and Swiss chard, and portobello mushrooms.
Head on over to NBA Fit for more recipes (plus videos with some basketball stars, but you know, all we really care about are the chefs).
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts