- World Water Week begins
Rachael Ray, Mario Batali Team Up with NBA, Michelle Obama
Recipe of the day
- Michael Fassbender to Star in Marco Pierre White Movie
- Sandwich King Jeff Mauro Is Opening His First Restaurant Ever in Chicago
- New Orleans’ Chefs Prove Hurricane Katrina was No Match for the City’s Enduring Spirit
- Gail Simmons Dishes on the Upcoming 13th Season of ‘Top Chef’
- Michael Jackson’s Former Personal Chef Will Prepare Jackson’s Favorite Dishes in Honor of His Birthday
Rachael Ray and Mario Batali might not be ballers quite yet, but they're teaming up with the NBA anyway.
NBA Fit, the NBA program which partners with Michelle Obama's Let's Move campaign, has signed on Rachael Ray, Mario Batali, Dale Talde, Michael Ferraro, Michael Psilakis, and Aquiles Chavez to provide healthy recipes for fans to cook up every day.
According to the press release, every day will feature a different chef at FIT Live Healthy Chef Corner, providing at least a whole day's worth of recipes, from breakfast to lunch to dinner (unfortunately, no dessert).
First up was Rachael Ray, with French toast cups and fruit, Buffalo turkey sliders, chicken parm pasta, and chili. Mario Batali whipped out "eggs in hell" (eggs in tomato sauce), tomato bruschetta, rigatoni and Swiss chard, and portobello mushrooms.
Head on over to NBA Fit for more recipes (plus videos with some basketball stars, but you know, all we really care about are the chefs).
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts