Rachael Ray, Mario Batali Team Up with NBA, Michelle Obama
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
- Acclaimed Chef Peter Chang is Opening a Fast-Casual Concept called Peter Chang Wok
- Obese Chef Dropped Nearly 300 Pounds After His Friend Sent Him Mean Texts Every Day for Six Weeks
- Alex Guarnaschelli Talks Her Upcoming Restaurant and Love for Chocolate
- Australian Celebrity Chef Mark Best Brings Down-Under 'Bistronomy' to Sydney
- Watch: Cronut Creator Dominique Ansel on the Nature of Invention
Rachael Ray and Mario Batali might not be ballers quite yet, but they're teaming up with the NBA anyway.
NBA Fit, the NBA program which partners with Michelle Obama's Let's Move campaign, has signed on Rachael Ray, Mario Batali, Dale Talde, Michael Ferraro, Michael Psilakis, and Aquiles Chavez to provide healthy recipes for fans to cook up every day.
According to the press release, every day will feature a different chef at FIT Live Healthy Chef Corner, providing at least a whole day's worth of recipes, from breakfast to lunch to dinner (unfortunately, no dessert).
First up was Rachael Ray, with French toast cups and fruit, Buffalo turkey sliders, chicken parm pasta, and chili. Mario Batali whipped out "eggs in hell" (eggs in tomato sauce), tomato bruschetta, rigatoni and Swiss chard, and portobello mushrooms.
Head on over to NBA Fit for more recipes (plus videos with some basketball stars, but you know, all we really care about are the chefs).
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts