QR Codes to Help Drunk Guys Get Home
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
Perhaps QR codes can be used for more than just weird marketing gimmicks; a new initiative in Michigan has created coasters printed with QR codes that will bring up a list of cab services.
The Office of Highway Safety Planning hopes this will reduce drunk driving in the area, as well as appeal to supposedly tech-savvy young adults.
Of course, reports have shown that college kids really don't know how QR codes work, and the measure doesn't seem to address the perils of drunk walking, but it's still a smart idea, especially around crazy drinking holidays like St. Patty's Day tomorrow. In the meantime, here's a quick guide on how to cure a hangover.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts