- Chez Panisse opens (1971)
Pumpkin Spice Spread
- 8 Ounces whipped cream cheese
- 1/4 Cup canned pumpkin
- 2 Tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 Teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 Cup finely chopped pecans
This cream cheese spread has the flavors of fall holidays — pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, and pecans. Serve on bagels, muffins, or apple slices.
Beat cream cheese, pumpkin, brown sugar, and pumpkin pie spice in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until blended. Stir in pecans. Cover.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.