- Earl S. (Tupperware) Tupper born (1907)
Pumpkin Sangria Soup
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 Granny Smith apples, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 Cup brewed red zinger tea, chilled
- 1/4 Cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- Juice of 1 lime
- One 15-ounce can puréed pumpkin
- 1/4 Cup salted peanuts
- 1/3 Cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 Cup finely chopped fresh mint
- 1/4 Cup finely chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 Teaspoon stevia powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 Teaspoon unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 Tablespoons orange zest, plus more for garnish
I’m sure you’ve all heard of sangria — the sweet cocktail-like beverage that is soaked in fruit and loaded with flavor. Well, think of those glasses of sangria without the alcohol, of course, with a bit of puréed pumpkin in a soup recipe. Kind of tempting, isn't it?
See all soup recipes.
In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Gently toss to combine. Transfer to 4 serving bowls. Serve chilled or at room temperature. Garnish with additional orange zest.