- We're independent! Let's cook out!
Pulled Pork Sliders
- 6 Pounds bone-in pork, trimmed
- 2 Teaspoons salt
- 2 Teaspoons pepper
- 18 Ounces bottle barbecue sauce
- 1/2 Cup chicken broth
- 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 24 slider buns
- 16 Ounces jar bread-and-butter pickles
For your next tailgating party, make these sliders. With a limited cost of store-bought ingredients, they're fun and great to serve when you have a lot of people coming over.
Sprinkle roast with salt and pepper. Combine roast, barbecue sauce, broth and vinegar in a 5- to 7-quart slow cooker.
Cover and cook on low 8 hours or until roast is very tender. Remove pork to a cutting board; shred with 2 forks.
Return pork to slow cooker, and discard bones. Toss pork to coat with sauce; serve on slider buns with pickles.