Around the Web
- Public House and Mijita: Now Open at AT&T Park | The Chatterbox | Tablehopper Subscribe What’s
- Oakland Dispatch: Scream, Barkada, Kingston 11, and Olde Depot Public House | The Chatterbox | TablehopperOakland Dispatch: Scream, Barkada, Kingston 11, and Olde Depot Public House | The Chatterbox
- Chef Thom Fox No Longer at Public House | The Chatterbox | Tablehopper Subscribe What’s Cookin’? My
- More from the web
- Sneak Peek of the Public House Burger | The Chatterbox | Tablehopper Subscribe What’s Cookin’? My
- Chef Changes and Hires at Spruce, Radius, and Public House | The Chatterbox | Tablehopper Subscribe
- Cherry Voodoo Brewing Launching Two New Beers At Rogues Ale Public House | 7x7 Skip to Navigation
Public House features one of the largest draft beer and cask ale offerings in San Francisco. Plus, you can bring them directly into the game through a special gate.
San Francisco Giants
Tue, 06/15/2010 - 15:24
Want quality beer without the ballpark prices? Just ask the bartender for a plastic cup, and you can bring your Trumer into the stadium with you!
Thu, 09/02/2010 - 10:59
This delicious beast of a restaurant doubles as a massive, brick-walled sports pub with flatscreens galore and a wall of kegs separating the sit-down side from the massive polished wood bar.
Wed, 10/12/2011 - 13:56
AT&T Park allows you to bring in your drink from Public House upon entry!
Sat, 07/23/2011 - 13:46
Wall of kegs.
Sat, 04/10/2010 - 10:45
Skip on the Mac & Cheese.
Fri, 03/18/2011 - 18:02
Finally found Abita SOS! http://twitpic.com/2yvlu2
Mon, 10/18/2010 - 17:41
Best place to watch the ball game if you don't have tickets!
Tue, 10/12/2010 - 23:18
Mijita Nachos with chicken = excellent.
Sat, 08/03/2013 - 14:03
Always very nice about putting on a game that might not be on. Just ask!!
Sun, 09/30/2012 - 12:27
Baseball and Burgers
Wed, 06/06/2012 - 21:42
Giants fan pro tip: get your beer in a plastic cup and you can bring it into the game! Choose from great local brews on tap like Racer 5 and Trumer Pils.
Sun, 05/20/2012 - 13:06
Go flat iron steak no fries sub the broccolini it's amazing and Paleo yummy!
Sun, 03/04/2012 - 10:36
Best beer menu. Ask the bartenders for recommendations. Don't order bud or coors from the craft bar. They will mock you.
Mon, 12/19/2011 - 15:05
I dare you to find 60" flat screens anywhere else in the city. And don't say Jillian's.
Sat, 11/19/2011 - 18:20
Good luck finding a table, even hours before the game.
Sat, 05/21/2011 - 13:45
The Bratwurst FTW!
Wed, 04/20/2011 - 20:54
Eat some Kracker Jax. They made 7x7's list of top 50 treats in SF!!
Tue, 08/17/2010 - 18:53
Whoa! Big screens galore. Ideal place to watch any sports game, especially football!
Sun, 06/20/2010 - 10:51
Spiced lamb sliders, mac and cheese, and the "secret breakfast" ice cream make a great bar dinner. Oh and a big beer menu too
Tue, 04/20/2010 - 19:20