Around the Web
- Public House and Mijita: Now Open at AT&T Park | The Chatterbox | Tablehopper Subscribe What’s
- Oakland Dispatch: Scream, Barkada, Kingston 11, and Olde Depot Public House | The Chatterbox | TablehopperOakland Dispatch: Scream, Barkada, Kingston 11, and Olde Depot Public House | The Chatterbox
- Chef Thom Fox No Longer at Public House | The Chatterbox | Tablehopper Subscribe What’s Cookin’? My
- More from the web
- Sneak Peek of the Public House Burger | The Chatterbox | Tablehopper Subscribe What’s Cookin’? My
- Chef Changes and Hires at Spruce, Radius, and Public House | The Chatterbox | Tablehopper Subscribe
- Cherry Voodoo Brewing Launching Two New Beers At Rogues Ale Public House | 7x7 Skip to Navigation
Public House features one of the largest draft beer and cask ale offerings in San Francisco. Plus, you can bring them directly into the game through a special gate.
San Francisco Giants
This delicious beast of a restaurant doubles as a massive, brick-walled sports pub with flatscreens galore and a wall of kegs separating the sit-down side from the massive polished wood bar.
AT&T Park allows you to bring in your drink from Public House upon entry!
Wall of kegs.
Skip on the Mac & Cheese.
Finally found Abita SOS! http://twitpic.com/2yvlu2
Best place to watch the ball game if you don't have tickets!
Mijita Nachos with chicken = excellent.
Always very nice about putting on a game that might not be on. Just ask!!
Baseball and Burgers
Giants fan pro tip: get your beer in a plastic cup and you can bring it into the game! Choose from great local brews on tap like Racer 5 and Trumer Pils.
Go flat iron steak no fries sub the broccolini it's amazing and Paleo yummy!
I dare you to find 60" flat screens anywhere else in the city. And don't say Jillian's.
Good luck finding a table, even hours before the game.
Want quality beer without the ballpark prices? Just ask the bartender for a plastic cup, and you can bring your Trumer into the stadium with you!
Whoa! Big screens galore. Ideal place to watch any sports game, especially football!
Spiced lamb sliders, mac and cheese, and the "secret breakfast" ice cream make a great bar dinner. Oh and a big beer menu too
Great beers and the manager Nick is really great!
Food is sub-par. Fries are tasteless. Wings and fish&chips aren't great either.
Beerunch was A+!