Product Review: Sheila G's Brownie Brittle
Recipe of the day
- Betty Crocker Rainbow Chip Frosting Returns After Passionate Fan Petition
- ConAgra Agrees to Plead Guilty, Pay $11.2 Million for Peter Pan Peanut Butter Salmonella Outbreak
- Taco Bell Will Introduce the Quesalupa to Menus Nationwide
- Man Sues Blue Bell for Listeria-Contaminated Product That Allegedly Caused ‘Profound Brain Damage’
- New Magical Millennial Tic Tacs Change Flavor in Your Mouth
The edges of a pan of brownies are considered by many to be the best part, but not everyone can get an "edge" piece every time. Sheila G, a brownie hero of sorts, recognized this fact, and did something about it — something wonderful.
Sheila’s concoction, Brownie Brittle, tastes just like those crispy brownie edges, but better. Other pluses: they’re reassuringly low in calories, you don’t have to wait for them to cool (let alone bake anything at all), and they come in four equally fantastic flavors. Once we cracked a bag of these open, they vanished in record time. Brownie Brittle definitely gives the ooey-gooey center of the pan a run for its money.
Each variety features light, crisp shards of chocolaty deliciousness — just substantial enough to satisfy a routine chocolate craving, but without that weighed-down, rich feeling of a normal brownie.
While the Chocolate Chip flavor comes with a bit of added moisture and richness thanks to the ample chips scattered throughout, the Toffee Crunch flavor is insanely addictive and tastes like a Heath Bar. Nut fans will love the Walnut flavor, too. Your best bet is probably to order the three-pack Brownie Brittle Sampler — not only are you sure to plow through a bag and be ravenous for another; you’ll want to experience every flavor.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts