Product Review: Sheila G's Brownie Brittle
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
- Attention: The Girl Scouts Have Come Out With a Thin Mint Ice Cream Sandwich
- Cotton Candy Oreos Are the Newest Product from the Oreo Rumor Mill
- High-Tech Utensils Prevent You From Overeating
- EXCLUSIVE: Tic Tac Launches First New Mint Flavor in Years: Intense Spearmint Mix
- Missing Your Banned British Chocolate? Now You Can Order it Online
The edges of a pan of brownies are considered by many to be the best part, but not everyone can get an "edge" piece every time. Sheila G, a brownie hero of sorts, recognized this fact, and did something about it — something wonderful.
Sheila’s concoction, Brownie Brittle, tastes just like those crispy brownie edges, but better. Other pluses: they’re reassuringly low in calories, you don’t have to wait for them to cool (let alone bake anything at all), and they come in four equally fantastic flavors. Once we cracked a bag of these open, they vanished in record time. Brownie Brittle definitely gives the ooey-gooey center of the pan a run for its money.
Each variety features light, crisp shards of chocolaty deliciousness — just substantial enough to satisfy a routine chocolate craving, but without that weighed-down, rich feeling of a normal brownie.
While the Chocolate Chip flavor comes with a bit of added moisture and richness thanks to the ample chips scattered throughout, the Toffee Crunch flavor is insanely addictive and tastes like a Heath Bar. Nut fans will love the Walnut flavor, too. Your best bet is probably to order the three-pack Brownie Brittle Sampler — not only are you sure to plow through a bag and be ravenous for another; you’ll want to experience every flavor.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts