- Fabio Viviani born (1978)
Preview Eric Ripert's New YouTube Show
Recipe of the day
- Nigella Lawson Says She Hates the Terms ‘Clean Eating’ and ‘Healthy Food’
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Paul Prudhomme
- Chef José Andrés Is Turning the Tables on Donald Trump, Sues Him for $8 Million
- Paul Prudhomme, Beloved New Orleans Celebrity Chef, Has Died at 75
- James Beard Foundation’s Taste America Climbs to the Top of the Space Needle in Seattle
Everyone and their mom is literally on YouTube, so it makes sense that Eric Ripert would end up doing a mini series as well. And of course, he's starting off with BFF Anthony Bourdain for his very first episode.
Airing on the Reserve Channel, Ripert's upcoming YouTube show "On the Table," will bring in celebs and chefs like Mario Batali and Stanley Tucci, each chatting about their careers and cooking.
The topic of Bourdain's episode is naturally, sex, drugs, rock and roll, and food. And maybe some drama? "There are certain people in your life if they call you up four o' clock in the morning and say meet me on a corner of Avenue D and Fourth Street, and bring a hand gun, a stolen car, a tarpulin, and some duck tape, you don't ask why, you just go," Bourdain says of his relationship with Ripert. We wonder if that's included in a 3-minute episode. Watch a brief promo below.
Jessica Chou is an associate editor at The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @jesschou.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts