Preview Eric Ripert's New YouTube Show
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- Mario Batali Created a Patti Smith-Inspired Linguine Recipe with Anchovies and Truffles
- Peek Inside ‘Chopped’ Judge Chris Santos’ New York City Apartment
- America’s 50 Most Powerful People in Food for 2015
- Is Papa John a Pizza Traitor? Pizza Mogul Caught Eating Slice with Knife and Fork
- Neil Gaiman, Jeffrey Eugenides, and More Join Chipotle’s Cultivating Thought Series
Everyone and their mom is literally on YouTube, so it makes sense that Eric Ripert would end up doing a mini series as well. And of course, he's starting off with BFF Anthony Bourdain for his very first episode.
Airing on the Reserve Channel, Ripert's upcoming YouTube show "On the Table," will bring in celebs and chefs like Mario Batali and Stanley Tucci, each chatting about their careers and cooking.
The topic of Bourdain's episode is naturally, sex, drugs, rock and roll, and food. And maybe some drama? "There are certain people in your life if they call you up four o' clock in the morning and say meet me on a corner of Avenue D and Fourth Street, and bring a hand gun, a stolen car, a tarpulin, and some duck tape, you don't ask why, you just go," Bourdain says of his relationship with Ripert. We wonder if that's included in a 3-minute episode. Watch a brief promo below.
Jessica Chou is an associate editor at The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @jesschou.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts