- 1/4 Cup Thai chile vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons gochujang chile paste
- 2 Tablespoons sambal oelek
- 2 Cups ketchup
- 1 Cup cider vinegar
- 2 s cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
This spicy condiment is served at Noodlecat in Cleveland, Ohio. It's perfect in noodle dishes, on sandwiches, on hot dogs, on pizza, or on anything that needs a spicy kick but with a bit of complexity.
In a bowl, whisk together all of the ingredients. Transfer to a blender and purée until smooth, then pass through a sieve.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts