Poutine Pizza and More News
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- Best Turkey Tips for Thanksgiving
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
The Daily Meal brings you the biggest news from the food world.
Woman Buys Dinner for Strangers: An elderly lady, who may or may not be the recent lottery Powerball winner, bought dinner for 180 random diners Sunday. [Gawker]
Hudson Valley Targeted by Animal Activists: Mercy for Animals has released footage of Hudson Valley workers allegedly mistreating animals. [HuffPo]
Dole Going Private: The giant fruit company is being bought back by a 90-year-old billionaire. [The New York Times]
Poutine Pizza: Pizza Hut Canada has announced a line of insane flavors, including cheesy beef poutine and creamy butter chicken. Maple bacon is on there, too, of course. We don't want that, but we do want poutine. [Eater]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts