Potato Salad Like You've Never Had Before
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
What is for dinner? That's a question every home cook asks each week, and the members of the Culinary Content Network are always here to help. Potato salad is de facto fare for hot summer cookouts, and we've rounded up some innovative takes on the summer side dish. Here are some highlights.
If you get lucky at the farmers' market and find some fresh mustard leaves, definitely try Lynda Balslev's Blue Potato Salad with Fresh Mustard and Baby Fennel. It's as delicious as it is visually striking. Balslev is the author of TasteFood. (Photo courtesy of Lynda Balslev)
Will Budiaman is the Recipe Editor at The Daily Meal. Follow him on Twitter @WillBudiaman.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts