Pop-Up Pantry’s Holiday Feast
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- Best Turkey Tips for Thanksgiving
- McDonald’s Hires Ex-MythBuster to Improve Self-Image
Let’s face it — we’re not all natural born hosts and hostesses. Some of us think we can’t cook, some of us just don’t have the time, and some just aren’t good under pressure.
If any or all of those issues sound familiar, we have the right solution: Pop-Up Pantry, a subscription club that allows you to experience three-course chef-crafted menus at home. With meals starting at $17 per person, you really can’t argue about a gourmet meal that’s affordable and takes less than a half-hour to prepare.
And these are no ordinary meals. With chefs in their arsenal including MasterChef winner Christine Ha and Amazing Race contestants The Fabulous Beekman Boys, what’s there to question?
Here’s how it works:
1. Take a fun Taste Profile quiz to tell Pop-Up Pantry your taste preferences. Then explore their chefs' incredible three-course menus that serve two generously.
2. Every month they'll alert you to their new, exclusive, and delicious offerings. Choose your dinners and they’ll deliver them on a date that fits your schedule.
3. Chef-prepared meals arrive on your doorstep with printed menus, foolproof prep instructions, and pairing tips. Savor your restaurant-quality dinner in less than 25 minutes.
Not too shabby, right? If you’re really in a bind, look to Pop-Up Pantry’s Holiday Feast for Six, which allows customers to order eight classic dishes created by chef David Yeo of Straits Restaurants, Le Cirque, OYA-DC, and Red Lotus.
Here’s a look at what to expect from this year's Holiday Feast for six:
• First course:
o Leek and Cheese Strudel
• Main course:
o Herb Butter Roasted Turkey Breast
o Porcini and Chestnut Stuffing
o Orange, Cranberry, and Ginger Relish
o Brussels Sprouts with Pancetta, Radicchio, and Golden Sultanas
o Maple Bourbon Whipped Sweet Potatoes
o Artisan Dinner Rolls with Truffle Honey Butter
o Pumpkin Cheesecake with Amaretti Crust
The feast preps in about an hour, which means more quality time spent with your family and friends.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts