- Cream of Wheat invented (1893)
- Cream of Wheat introduced (1893)
Weight Watchers Taco Casserole Recipe
- 1 pound ground skinless chicken breast
- 1/2 cup onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup bell peppers, chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 8 ounces taco sauce
- 1 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1 cup fat-free cottage cheese
- 1 cup low-fat tortilla chips, whole or broken up
- 1 cup low-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3/4 cup salsa
This is a delicious Weight Watchers Points Plus Taco Casserole the whole family will want over and over again.
Recipe Source: Free Weight Watchers Recipes
Heat oven to 400 degrees. Spray cooking spray on bottom of a 2-quart casserole dish; set aside.
In a skillet, cook chicken, onion, peppers, and garlic clove until tender. Add seasoning mix and taco
sauce; set aside. In a medium bowl, combine sour cream and cottage cheese; set aside. Place
half the broken chips in the bottom of casserole dish. Add meat mixture to cover the chips, then
cover the meat with sour cream mixture. Sprinkle with cheese and remaining crushed chips.
Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes or until cheese has melted. Top with 3/4 cup salsa if desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
287 Calories; 4g Fat; 25g Protein; 34g Carbohydrate; 43mg Cholesterol; 2g Fiber;
Points Plus+ 7
Recipe Source: More Free Weight Watchers Recipes
Calories per serving:230 calories