- First Thanksgiving Day Decreed (1789)
Pizza Hut Offering a Proposal Package
Recipe of the day
- “Whip It” Singer Jerry Casale Criticized For Shockingly Inappropriate 9/11-Themed Wedding Complete with Twin Towers Cakes
- WATCH: This Couple Got Drunk and Made a Hilarious Video About Themselves for Their Wedding
- 13 Wedding Cake Trends Any Would-Be Bride Should Consider
- Wedding Menu Ideas for Every Bride
- What Is Engagement Chicken?
The deal? $10,010 for a red ruby ring, fireworks, limo service, flowers, videography, photographer, and a $10 Dinner Box, obviously.
Why anyone would want to celebrate their engagement with a dinner box after blowing $10,000 on an engagement is unknown. One medium pizza, five breadsticks, and 10 cinnamon sticks with icing will hardly be enough for the ravenous family reunion that will follow (and definitely too much for the alternative dinner for two).
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts