- Juan Mari Arzak born (1942)
Pizza Hut Offering a Proposal Package
Recipe of the day
- A Grande Affair to Remember: Barista Marries Former Customer at Starbucks
- 5 Budget-Friendly Recipe Tips for an Outdoor Summer Engagement Party
- Last-Minute Tips on Hosting Your Outdoor Wedding Reception
- Top Planning Tips for Hosting a Destination Wedding
- 5 Healthy Dishes to Serve During Your Summer Engagement Party
The deal? $10,010 for a red ruby ring, fireworks, limo service, flowers, videography, photographer, and a $10 Dinner Box, obviously.
Why anyone would want to celebrate their engagement with a dinner box after blowing $10,000 on an engagement is unknown. One medium pizza, five breadsticks, and 10 cinnamon sticks with icing will hardly be enough for the ravenous family reunion that will follow (and definitely too much for the alternative dinner for two).
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts