Pinterest’s Best Food Valentines
Recipe of the day
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Mother’s Day
- 9 Things You Didn’t Know about Father’s Day
- You Can Actually Send Taco Emojis Now (Sort Of)
- Food Network Adds 24 New Shows This Year, Including ‘Deep Fried America’ and ‘Bobby Flay Fit’
- Pippa Middleton Under Fire for Eating Whale Meat, Which Is Illegal in the UK
Although we love valentines made with doilies, red construction paper, pink glitter, and felt-tipped pens, the valentines we have in mind for this Feb. 14 involve elements a bit tastier than pens and paper. With Pinterest as our source for eye candy, we’ve searched to see what others are cooking and creating for this romantic holiday, and we've selected some photos and ideas that we think deserve a little recognition.
It should come as no surprise that our favorites include traditional Valentine's Day ideas in an updated form — they've evolved into presents that are oh-so appealing to our eyes and stomach. We love that age-old conversation hearts have become cookies, cupcakes, and fudge.
So, from treats that your kids can bring to school to valentines you can dole out to your friends in college to what to make that special someone to eat, these Pinterest food valentines have a little something for everyone.
Tyler Sullivan is The Daily Meal's assistant editor. Follow her on Twitter @atylersullivan
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts