Pink Vacations: 9 Ways to Vacation for a Cause
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, hotels and cruise lines are offering many creative (and pink!) ways to vacation for a cause in October.
From pink cocktails at the Four Seasons to pink pastries at New York City’s Benoit to a Breast Cancer Survivor’s cruise, each offering gives back to breast cancer causes like Keep A Breast, a global nonprofit breast cancer organization, and Susan G. Komen for the Cure. Who needs a better excuse for a cocktail and a quick vacation than one that gives back to charity?
Many of these pink vacations extend beyond October, reminding travelers that breast cancer awareness is a 365-day issue and not just a once-a-year cause.
Lauren Mack is the Travel Editor at The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @lmack.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts