Pickle-Flavored Candy Canes Hit Market and More News
Recipe of the day
- The Best Food Safety Tips for Blizzards
- Gordon Ramsay and 9 Other Chefs Who Cheated Death
- Michael Moore, Seth Rogen Banned from Michigan Restaurant over ‘American Sniper’ Comments
- Healthy and Fast: Wholesome Meals You Can Make in 30 Minutes or Less
- What is the Most Nutritious Vegetable You Could Have?
The Daily Meal brings you the biggest news from the food world.
Pickle Candy Canes: Pickleback lovers and other pickle enthusiasts will be pleased to know that this holiday season, they can buy pickle-flavored candy canes (also: bacon candy canes). [Archie McPhee]
Michael Chiarello's New Restaurant: The Napa Valley chef is taking over a space on the Embarcadero in San Francisco, called Coqueta, which roughly translates into "flirt." [Scoop]
Aziz Ansari's Favorite Burgers: Au Cheval in Chicago has made Ansari's list of favorite burgers, which includes Shake Shack and In-N-Out, naturally. [Twitter]
Seafood Mislabeling: A new report from Oceana found that 48 percent of seafood in Boston is mislabeled; 55 percent in Los Angeles, and 31 percent in Miami. [Oceana]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts