- Agoston Haraszthy born (1812)
Philadelphia Trip Tips
Kevin Sbraga gives his advice for visiting the City of Brotherly Love
Recipe of the day
- Sacrebleu! Paris Is Facing a Baguette Shortage Because French Bakers Are on Holiday
- What to Eat in the Most Visited Cities Around the World
- South Africa’s Food Routes: Your Ultimate Culinary Travel Planner
- Michaela's Map: Transformative Travel in Panama
- Taking the Ultimate American Road Trip? Here's Where You Have to Eat
In addition to visiting his restaurant Sbraga, the chef offered up a few dining tips of his own, from the coffeeshops of the 13th Street Neighborhood to grabbing drinks at the speakeasy Hop Sing Laundromat.
He also enjoys brunch at Green Eggs Cafe, which has several locations in Philadelphia.
Lauren Mack is the Travel Editor at The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @lmack.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts