Philadelphia Trip Tips
Kevin Sbraga gives his advice for visiting the City of Brotherly Love
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
In addition to visiting his restaurant Sbraga, the chef offered up a few dining tips of his own, from the coffeeshops of the 13th Street Neighborhood to grabbing drinks at the speakeasy Hop Sing Laundromat.
He also enjoys brunch at Green Eggs Cafe, which has several locations in Philadelphia.
Lauren Mack is the Travel Editor at The Daily Meal. Follow her on Twitter @lmack.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts