A Perfect Hot Apple Cider and More Recipes
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
Check out our editors' picks for the best recipes from food sections across the country.
Serve up caviar on a buckwheat blini this New Years.
Puff pastry might be annoying to make, but here's a rough version to give it a try.
Legumes mean luck for the new year, so go ahead and make this lentil stew with beets and yogurt.
Of course food can spice up married life. Especially with a butternut squash and bacon pasta.
Queso fresco and herb-stuffed dates? Your guests will thank you.
Yes, buffalo wing burgers do exist. Yes, they actually sound tasty.
Make this classic vanilla bean flan with walnuts for your next dinner party.
Portland Press Herald
Really, a scallop and corn chowder sounds all sorts of wonderful.
Onions and cheese go together like peanut butter and jelly, especially in french onion soup.
Wall Street Journal
While hot apple cider might sound more Christmas-y than anything, this version with hard cider and apple slices would be the hit of any winter party.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts