A Perfect Hot Apple Cider and More Recipes
Today on The Daily Meal
- The Perfect BLT Hot Dog and More Recipes
- Weekly Recipe Review: Mario Batali's Baked Apples, Grasshopper Kabobs, and More...
- Weekly Recipe Review: Michel Bras’s Perfect Potato Crisps, Strawberry Meringue, and More…
- Weekly Recipe Review: Perfect Coq au Vin; Roasted Radishes; and More
- Weekly Recipe Review: Aaron Chambers's Cauliflower Tabbouleh, Hot Crab Soufflé, and More
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- McDonald’s Hires Ex-MythBuster to Improve Self-Image
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
Check out our editors' picks for the best recipes from food sections across the country.
Serve up caviar on a buckwheat blini this New Years.
Puff pastry might be annoying to make, but here's a rough version to give it a try.
Legumes mean luck for the new year, so go ahead and make this lentil stew with beets and yogurt.
Of course food can spice up married life. Especially with a butternut squash and bacon pasta.
Queso fresco and herb-stuffed dates? Your guests will thank you.
Yes, buffalo wing burgers do exist. Yes, they actually sound tasty.
Make this classic vanilla bean flan with walnuts for your next dinner party.
Portland Press Herald
Really, a scallop and corn chowder sounds all sorts of wonderful.
Onions and cheese go together like peanut butter and jelly, especially in french onion soup.
Wall Street Journal
While hot apple cider might sound more Christmas-y than anything, this version with hard cider and apple slices would be the hit of any winter party.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts