The Perfect Gifts for Your Cheese-Obsessed Boyfriend or Girlfriend
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- McDonald’s Hires Ex-MythBuster to Improve Self-Image
- 8 Irish Whiskies Beyond Jameson
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
Congratulations! You have scored yourself a significant other with impeccable taste.
And what better way to honor your beloved than by giving him or her a gift that celebrates all things fromage? The problem with picking out gifts for a bona fide cheese lover, however, is that they probably already have the basics covered.
So rather than giving them yet another slate cheese board (seriously, I had 6 at one point), here are some out-of-the-ordinary gifts for the turophile in your life.[slideshow:
Julia Pizzi is a lawyer and cheese lover living in New York City with her boyfriend, who she really hopes reads this post.
More from How About We:
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts